heart Home About Me Contact Reviews Friday Contests heart

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogoversary Contest #2!!! - CLOSED

Surprise!! I have another contest for you fine folks. This one is for:

Explorer X - Alpha by LM Preston

For most kids, a trip to space camp is the trip of a lifetime for Aadi it was life altering. After receiving a camp immunization needed for travel to Mars, Aadi finds that the immunization is the catalyst of an insidious experiment. He realizes what is happening too late for a change of fate. The full experiment is set in motion when he and his co-pilot, Eirena, crash in a distant galaxy called Shrenas, where they change and realize the full extent of their power. This turn of events forces him to grow up quickly, accept his change, and to decide to save a world, or to do what he was trained to do dominate it. His power is coveted by the warring leaders of Shrenas, and he is forced to choose sides a decision that may prove just how much humanity he has left.

(Summary from amazon. To find out more about the book and the author, you can check out the author's website.)

It'll be released February 7th, 2010, but because the author is awesome, I'm able to give away a copy now, plus a poster!

Rules:

It's open internationally, and it'll run until 11:59pm on Saturday, october 31st, 2009, my time. To check what time it is where I live, go here. I don't live there, but it's the same time.

To Enter:

Leave a comment with your email address. No email address, no entry. If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email address in a comment, you can email your entry to me at Laina1312@gmail.com

Extra entries:

+1 Become a follower (If you use a feed reader such as Google Reader, that's fine, just let me know.)
+2 Be a current follower. (Again, google reader is fine.)
+1 Start following me on Twitter. Be sure to tell me who you are so I know and don't block you.
+2 Be a current follower on twitter. (Please tell me who you are here, too.)
+2 Link to this contest somewhere. You can do that in a blog post, in your blog sidebar, on Twitter, on a message board, whatever you can think of, but it only counts once per place. A sidebar link and a blog post link do, however, count as seperate entries.

Remember, you do not have to do the extra entries. You only need to leave me a comment with your email address or email me that you want to enter. That's it. The rest is completely optional.

And please try to keep it all in one comment. Obviously if you forget something or need to change something, you can post again, but please don't comment once per entry, that drives me nuts. (Sorry, but it fills up my inbox like crazy.)

Okay, to recap:
Prize: 1 copy of Explorer X - Alpha by LM Preston and a poster.
Open to: Everyone!
Open until: 11:59pm Saturday, October 31st, 2009, my time.

Now get entering! Please.
Peace and cookies,
Laina