heart Home About Me Contact Reviews Friday Contests heart

Saturday, June 17, 2017

QSR: Guest Post Sign-Up



I am not the most prolific blogger. I think we've all realized this by now. And I don't want to be the only person talking about things this summer! So I'm opening up the blog to guest bloggers for July and August!

I would love to have things like, your favourite 5-10 books on a queer theme, posts about POC queer characters, posts about queer YA from actual real teens, posts about representation in adult books (that's seriously not my area of expertise), or really anything you can think of that's about queer books!

Fill out the google form to sign-up to do a guest post!



Peace and popsicles,

Laina

(2019 note: I'm closing comments on this post just because it's getting a ton of spam.)

No comments: