heart Home About Me Contact Reviews Friday Contests heart

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My first contest!!!! - CLOSED

This is so cool!!! My first contest.

The prize is the great book Across the Pond by Storyheart (my review of that will be up on the fifteenth.)
AND it'll be signed. Isn't that just awesome?

So here's what you have to do to enter.

+1 entry Comment with your name and some way I can reach you, preferably an email address.
+1 entry Following me, +2 if you're already a follower.
+1 entry Blog about the contest and leave me a link (sidebar is fine)
+2 entries Storyheart came up with this and I love it. Tell me what the English would call any two of these things (no googling): Eggplant, Chips, Wrench, Muffler, Sidewalk, Elevator, Suspenders, Zucchini, Cookies, and Windsheild.

And that's it!! Don't forget to tell me what all you do in your comment. Contest ends... in three weeks, so 11:59pm Sunday the 22nd, (GMT- 6 hours, which is my time zone). Good luck!

Edit: I'm not getting alot of entries, so I'm extending it another week, til the 22nd.

CLOSED