heart Home About Me Contact Reviews Friday Contests heart

Saturday, June 27, 2009

YA Book Carnival Contest - CLOSED


I'm just barely sneaking this one in, but it's still the 27th for me, by about ten minutes, so it totally counts! This contest is part of the YA Book Carnival hosted by Shooting Stars Mag. Click on the picture to check it out!

Anyways, I'm giving away

Poseur: The Good, the Fab and the Ugly by Rachel Maude

Fudes. Dudes. Attitudes.

You're not wearing that, are you?

Halloween comes to Winston Prep and the newly named teen fashion label POSEUR introduces the season's must-have accessory: a red-hot handbag called the Trick-or-Treater. But whose design is sweetest? Janie, Petra, Melissa, and Charlotte all insist: Mine. You see the problem?

Good thing, then, for the sweetness of revenge. Time to dust off that costume and put your best mask forward. 'Tis the season for candy, conflict, and couture.

The Good, the Fab and the Ugly is the second juicy novel in the stylish and hilariou new series from the publisher of the national bestselling Gossip Girl, The Clique, The It Girl, and The A-List.

(From the back cover.)

It's been out since October 2008, but I didn't get it until around Christmas that year, and I've never read it. This just isn't my type of book, but it might make a good summer read for someone who likes this kind of book, so I'm giving it away! Like I said, it's brand new. The only thing not perfect about it is that there's a bent corner from where it fell off a shelf, but I had it under like six others, so it's not bad at all, and hopefully it'll find a good home!

To enter, just leave a comment with your email address. No email address, no entry. If you don't want to leave it here, you can email me at Laina1312@gmail.com instead.

Extra entries:
+1 Tell me a song you could listen to hundreds of times and not get sick of.
+1 Become a follower. (If you use Google Reader or another feedreader, just tell me.)
+2 Be a current follower.
+1 Follow me on Twitter. (There's a link in my sidebar, just tell me who you are.)
+2 Be a current follower on Twitter.
+2 Link to this somewhere. It can be a blog post, the sidebar of your blog, Twitter, a message board, whatever you can come up with, but only once per place. For example, one blog post, one sidebar link, one Tweet. More than that is appreciated, but won't get extra entries. (I think that's fair, don't you?) Just make sure you leave me a link.
+1 For every new blog post you leave a comment one. (And I'll try to post more to give you fair chances to get those entries.) I'll add those up for you. (Thanks to deltay for pointing out the horrible original sentence that made no sense whatsoever I had before.)
+1 Tell me where you heard about this contest.
+1 If someone heard about this from you.
+1 Secret critera.

I'd prefer you guys do it all in one comment (obviously if you forget or need to add something, that's fine), and it's really nice when you format them like this

+2 Follower
+2 Link

But it's not necessary, it's just nice.

I'm afraid this is only open to Canada and the US only because that's all my mom will let me have it open to and I'm broke. Sorry. :( I may have an international one at a later date, though.

This'll be open until... Sunday, July 26th, 2009. It'll close at 11:59pm on the 26th, and I'll use random.org to choose the winner. That's a whole month for you guys to enter, so good luck and get entering!

Peace and cookies,
Laina

Edit: Well, I totally messed up the date there, so it's open another day, til the 26th.